Prattle On, Boyo (“PoB”) encourages open discussion among its community, readership and visitors. However, there are certain kinds of commentary that will not be published or will be removed.
1. You must register to leave a comment. Email addresses are required for commenting. They’re not published on the blog or shared. They may be used by PoB to privately contact the commenter.
2. Keep it civil. Differences of opinion can lead to helpful exchanges of information, but keep it respectful.
Absolutely no ad hominem attack(s). Keep it friendly.
If comment(s) include any of the above referenced prohibitions it will be neutered accordingly. Please note that trolls will be verbally flogged.
3. ALL CAPS. It is the digital equivalent of shouting and makes the individual writing in all caps translate as a psychotic bore.
4. Excessive profanity. This website is for adults. Occasional profanity to make a point or if you’re directly quoting another person may be necessary, but please try to choose your words selectively.
5. No Comment Spam. Any comment appearing as possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as such.
6. Limit links. PoB automatically holds any comment with more than one link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than two links could be marked as comment spam.
7. No thread hijacking or tangenting. A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation may be edited, moved or deleted.
8. Identifying information. If you use your real name, or any other personally identifying pieces of information such as name of employer, telephone number, etc., then you assume the responsibility for disclosing such information. The Internet is populated by billions of people and not all of them are functioning within normal parameters.
9. All rights reserved. PoB reserves the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments. PoB also has the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the PoB site.
10. Hold harmless. All comments within PoB are the responsibility of the commenter, not the website owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment on PoB, you agree that the comment content is your own and to hold this site, PoB, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.
11. Trackbacks are comments. All trackbacks will be treated according to our Comments Policy.
Users who willfully refuse to comply will be summarily banned from the site indefinitely.